The Guarana fruit grow in clusters amongst large leaves. The Guarana plant is a climber that belongs to the Sapindaceae, maple family which bears the more common name of Paullinia Cupana. It can be found in the Amazon Basin and also commonly found in Brazil. This fruit that contains vitamins for energy is almost the size of a coffee bean and is a well known stimulant. Their husks are red to brown containing black seeds which are partialy covered by white arils.
Benefits of Guarana
Guarana as one of the selection of vitamins for energy have the following benefits:
- Helps to fight arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries)
- Assists in stimulation of the Central Nervous System
- Fights fever
- Lessens the symptoms of depression, fatigue and stress
- Aids the bodys recovery from illness
- Stimulates memory and reflexes
- Reduces inflammation
- It has astringent effect
- Regulates gastro intestinal activities
- Reduces headache and muscle pains
- Controls ageing and helps in proper functioning of the heart
Guarana Health Warnings
Because of the potency of Guarana as one of the vitamins for energy, there some important health considerations that you should review before taking.
- Guarana should not be associated with other stimulants such as Eleutherococcus, kola nut, mate, coffee, ephedra and some herbal drugs with calming effects.
- If you have an allergy to other xanthenes or caffeine you may need to seek medical advice.
- Patients with cardiovascular diseases such as coronary insufficiency, heart failure and arrhythmia should seek medical advice.
- If you suffer from other conditions such as epilepsy, peptic ulcers, insomnia you should also seek medical advice
- Guarana is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women, or children below 12 years.
Generally, the use of herbal drugs (particularly those with caffeine) is not recommended for pregnant women, especially during the 1st trimester of pregnancy since it increases risks of spontaneous arbotion.
Compare Guarana Prices
If you would like to purchase Guarana in it’s many forms head on over to amazon.com to compare prices and make a selection.
If you would like to try a supplement that takes care of not only Guarana but a BUCKET-LOAD of the vitamins for energy that you need, I have a very special product that may interest you! It is called BLUE ENERGY and is an all natural alternative to the other energy drinks on the market and incorporates EVERY one of the vitamins for energy listed in this category of the website!
I truly hope this answered any of your questions relating to Guarana,
- Sexy Amino Acids – Vitamins for Energy
- Vitamins for Energy- Maca Root Extract
- Vitamins For Energy – Blue Energy